- The administrator of personal data contained in the Service is:
Fibeco Sp. z o.o. – ul. Brukowa 10, 91-341 Lodz, Poland , NIP: 947-200-26-37, REGON: 38661005000000, KRS 0000851866.
- In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data being made available to unauthorised persons. We control their execution and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means, as well as all types of executive acts and community law acts.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent given by the User and in cases where the legal regulations authorize the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the legal regulations or for the purpose of executing an agreement concluded between the parties.
- The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
a) through information voluntarily entered in the forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to handle the information contact.
- Personal data left in the service will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form can be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not in any way supervised by Fibeco Sp. z o.o.. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
PERSONAL DATA | GDPR
- A controller of your personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 EU of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016. (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), after registration in the service and in connection with the use of its functionality is the company
Fibeco Sp. z o.o. – ul. Brukowa 10, 91-341 Lodz, Poland, NIP: 947-200-26-37, REGON: 38661005000000, KRS 0000851866.
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator, in particular for the following purposes:
a) sending messages containing commercial information,
b) marketing entities cooperating with the Administrator (with prior consent),
c) enable contact with the Administrator via contact forms,
d) to defend against possible claims,
e) analytical and statistical.
- The data will be provided to entities processing them on our behalf on the basis of agreements with the Administrator, but only for the purpose and to the extent necessary to achieve the aforementioned objectives, including, among others, entities providing IT services or other services ensuring proper functioning of fibeco.pl website, where such entities process data only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions.
- Apart from the mentioned entities, your data may be made available only to entities authorized to do so under national or EU law. The Administrator of the website has taken all due care to properly secure the personal data provided, and in particular against making them available to unauthorized persons.
- Your personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or until your consent is revoked. The Administrator reserves the right to process the data for a period of up to 3 months from the moment of achieving the objectives in connection with the implementation of its own analytical and statistical purposes.
- Your personal data may be processed on the basis of:
a) consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), in particular for the marketing purposes of cooperating entities,
b) in connection with the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), in particular in case of ordering the Newsletter service or in connection with the use of the functionalities of the service described in the Rules of the Portal;
c) fulfillment of the obligation resulting from the provisions of both national and EU law pursuant to Art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR;
d) for the purposes resulting from the legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including answering the questions sent via the “Contact” tab and for the Administrator’s statistical and analytical purposes, where the Administrator’s legitimate interest is the possibility to carry out analyses and statistics of his or her activities pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR, as well as for the purposes of defending against possible claims on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest, where the Administrator’s legitimate interest is to defend the Administrator against claims of third parties.
- At any time it is possible to withdraw the consents expressed in the service, including consent to data processing for marketing purposes of entities cooperating with the Administrator. Cancellation of consent for processing shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to demand access to the data, rectification, deletion, transfer or restriction of their processing, as well as the right to object to the processing.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The security of your personal data is a priority for us, but if you believe that by processing your personal data we violate the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.